Saturday, February 6, 2010

More from the Hotel job.











So I have been continuing work for my Hotel client. We shot cocktail shots, along with a portrait, some more food, and interiors. I am going to show some of the cocktail, and portrait shots here and later some of the interiors and food. Also soon I will unveil who the client is. I hope that people will comment on these images as well as post images I have posted here. The best way for me to improve is to here peoples thoughts and opinions of my work. What they like and don't like. What I should keep doing and things I should work on. That is the main point I have this blog and I hope people will help me by telling me their thoughts. So here are some images to look at, more will be coming. I am hoping to be more active on this and am trying to do at least two posts a week from now on, so hope you have enjoyed my work so far and will continue to.

No comments:

Post a Comment